1 GB available space
Ravenfield is an application created by SteelRaven7. Ravenfield was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
Fight upon the Ravenfield together with your Blue allies! Take down those pesky Reds using helicopters, tanks, guns, and active ragdoll physics!
Ravenfield is a singleplayer game in the vein of older team-vs-team AI shooters. The game is designed to be easy to pick up and play, but also rewarding for all skill levels!
- Easy-to-pickup, singleplayer mayhem
- Fight as infantry, or in ground vehicles, aircraft, or watercraft
- Active ragdoll physics combines tactical strategies with a sprinkle of silly fun
- The number of combatants is only limited by what your computer can handle!
- Damaged soldiers drop team-colored blood splats, indicating where battles have taken place
Development RoadmapRavenfield is being developed as an early access game, with major content updates scheduled to be released every 4-6 weeks. Additionally, incremental updates are distributed via a beta branch for those who do not fear slightly more buggy releases.
While some content, such as new weapons, vehicles and maps will be released on a regular basis, other key features will be added roughly in the following order:
- Custom map support
- Steam Workshop integration
- AI Commanding
- Custom weapon support
- Custom vehicle support
- Conquest mode