Bing Bong XL review
500 MB available space
Bing Bong XL Review
Bing Bong XL is an application designed by Adamvision Studios. Bing Bong XL was first published on . Bing Bong XL is currently available for Steam, Other.
Bing and Bong between the top and bottom of the screen as you attempt to avoid obstacles, collect points, and smash helpful power-ups. Try to survive as long as you can! The first in my series of three minimalist arcade games.
Simply pressing the brake button allows you to slow down your ball to help you avoid obstacles. Easy one button control with a Gamepad/Controller, Keyboard, or mouse.
- Easy to learn, simple controls on keyboard, controller or mouse
- An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
- Unlock a handful of unique cosmetic skins for your player, including ones from other Nickervision Studios games
- 'Close Call' system that awards extra points for close calls with obstacles.
- Steam Achievements, Leader board, and Trading cards (coming soon)! (with emoticons & profile wallpapers)
- Steam Cloud Support
- Perfect for playing a round while in Queue for another game :)
- The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this; I really hope you enjoy playing my game.
Adam Nickerson - Adamvision Studios
I Wanna Live by Novalight
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0